MS Office 365 @ WSU
Washington State University student email accounts, in partnership with Microsoft, will be upgraded in early December 2013.
Here's what you should expect during the service upgrade:
- If you are using Outlook when your email is upgraded, you will be asked to close and re-open Outlook.
- If you happen to be checking your email with the Outlook Web App when your email account is updated, you may need to sign-out and sign back in.
- If you have delegated access to your email account to someone else (or had access delegated to you), you may experience a brief period where access to the delegated account isn't available.
After the service upgrade, you'll notice some immediate changes:
- There's a new Outlook Web App, learn about the Outlook Web App
Students: How to get Started!What is my Office 365 e-mail account name?
- The format of the email name will be similar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I activate my Office 365 e-mail account?
- Visit zzusis to get your new email name and temporary password. At zzusis you need to add the One Time Password pagelet. This is found by clicking on "Content" at the top right and then adding the One Time Password pagelet. To activate your account, log into email.wsu.edu Use your username and One Time Password that is shown in your zzusis pagelet. When logging in for the first time you will need to provide some information and you will be forced to change your Office 365 email password. The new Office 365 password provided through zzusis is temporary and should be changed.
How do I access my Office 365 account?
- Access email from any internet capable device at email.wsu.edu
For questions or assistance, contact the Information Services Help Desk at email@example.com or 509-335-4357.